11/13/10

Out with the 20's and in with the 30's

It's true. Today marks the last year of my 20's - can you believe it!! I sure can't. I am in total denial. This time last year we were on my birthday trip to DC and were surprised by these 8 little letters...
Yep - we found out just before I consumed wine and other fruity alcoholic beverages and lots of unpasteurized cheese! Whew - thank goodness I randomly decided to bring a pregnancy test with me. Gotta thank the Man Upstairs for that one :)
I am sooo excited about Wicked tonight!!

It is hard to believe its even my birthday - I know as we get older it seems like just another day, but when you have a baby it really is just another day. I didn't even realize it was my bday until a few minutes ago after Logan went down for his AM nap! haha
I knew it yesterday - thought about it once, but after than it left my brain. Normally I like to have what I call a Birthday Week. I celebrate all week and wake up excited its the 13th. Buh Bye to those days - ha! But that's okay with me. Logan can steal the show anytime he wants too. ;)

No comments: