11/20/10

Baby, It's Getting COLD Outside

Someone is ready for a little winter weather!


Snow Anyone?



Logan fell asleep the other night in this crazy position on daddy. How funny!



Amber, Andrew, and Aubrey came into town this past weekend and I got to spend some time with Amber which was so nice! I miss her so much! She brought Aubrey over to meet Logan. She didn't know what to think at first - I am sure she was thinking "who is this baby my mommy is holding!" haha


Then, she sweetly came over and saw what the fuss was about - how cute is this photo!? Sometimes I just can't believe Amber and I have babies - I remember us hanging out for girls night like it was yesterday - BC (Before Children) :)



This is what Logan does every morning when he wakes up. We pull him out of the bassinet swaddled and take him to his changing table where we undo his swaddle. He loves to stretch for about a minute since he has been couped up all night. Too precious!


Big Ole Stretchy Face. I. Could. Eat. Him. Up.


My Greatest Joy!


Logan was baptised this past Saturday, November 20th. Trey wanted to get him a baby tux and that is exactly what I did. It swallowed him but we didn't care - he was too adorable!




We baptised him at St. Edwards - the same church we were married in June 2007. It was so special to be standing at the front again, but this time with our baby boy. Wow - magical.

Vivian, Trey, Baby Logan, Me, my Mom and Dad







BLESSED :)


How gorgeous is this church?

Father Denis came down from St. Scholastica to perform the baptism. He is a dear family friend of Vivian and Trey's and was actually the Priest at St. Edwards a long time ago. He also married us so it was very special that he could be there to baptise Logan.







I just love our precious family - how lucky are we? Logan is one LOVED little boy - we couldn't ask for anything more. The baptism went well - Logan did pretty good. He got fussy and Trey fed him during part of it. Then he fell asleep. About that same time Father Denis was ready to pour the holy water over his head and that's when the screaming began - haha it woke him up and my word. He sure let us know how he felt! :) He calmed down after that and did fine the rest of the time. We took him to lunch after and once he had his bottle he passed out in the car seat allowing us to eat. Sweet boy.
In other news, I am excited to announce I turned in my 2 weeks notice today to work. I am done by December 3rd and am very excited to be a stay at home mom to Logan. I just miss him so much and am missing his firsts - they change so much during the first year I want to be there for all of it. I am so blessed I am able to take off a year and that my husband works so hard to provide for our family. I appreciate all he does to make this possible. I will say it again - we are SO very blessed.
Happy Turkey Day Week! :)

No comments: