11/18/10

Gag Me With A Spoon

Logan definitely has a "gag me with a spoon" look.



Loving his toys


Putting EVERYTHING in his mouth



And finally, Logan is introduced to his most favorite toy (he just doesn't know it yet) Sophie the Giraffe. This is the ever popular baby item - and I bought one before he arrived just to see what the fuss was about. Oh my. Now I know.

It is love at first sight!

And then the chewing begins...


and more chewing...


chewing...



yummy Sophie



Obsess much?





He did this for a good 5-7 minutes. He loves her feet!

And THIS is what happens when you take away his new friend...


I promptly placed his beloved Sophie back in his tiny fingers and the love affair began again :)



Strong boy! Standing with Daddy's help

Loving his daddy



This week has been exhausting - I am tired. So tired. We finally purchased a Miracle Blanket since Logan is big enough to wiggle out of any swaddle. I do mean, ANY SWADDLE. It stresses ME OUT! This mama is soooooo tired - working all day and not getting much sleep because he wakes himself up working his arm out of the swaddle.
This miracle blanket is a MIRACLE!!!!
HALLELUJAH!! He couldn't get out of this swaddle no matter how hard he wiggled and tossed during his sleep. I am over the moon about this new blanket! :)

No comments: