11/8/10

Beautiful November

Isn't November a Beautiful month? I know I say this a thousand times, but I just adore fall - and the month of November - and my 29th birthday is this Saturday - can you believe it!? I sure can't!! To add to the excitement of November, I marked on my calendar when we found out we were pregnant and it was last November 14th while we were on my birthday trip in DC. How magical is that? We found out I had a precious life inside me - and now he is HERE and 4 months old! Is that even possible? Wow :)

My sweet Stinker

Such a pretty face :)

(loving me some Baby Gap - I got this outfit for $3.99! SALE rack baby!)

Okay, so I confess. I have created a monster. I got Logan addicted to Baby Einstein and now poor Austin is just as obsessed. What can I say. Shame on me.

Here they are glued to the tv watching Baby Neptune.

Sweet Austin


Precious Logan

Besties Chillaxing


15 minutes later and still OBSESSED.

I sent Lauren home with some of the dvds to burn so Austin can enjoy them all on his own at home. Don't worry - the boys got plenty of playtime before and after tv time ;)

Playtime!




Here is Logan's new trick. He likes to push out of his bumbo seat and try to stand up - craziness! Scares me to death - you gotta watch him real close so he doesn't topple over!




Trey, Logan and GiGi


Hey there Awesome Dude...


Soph was trying to jump on the bed - he was staring at her mesmerized at her jumping skills


He quickly went from the sitting position to rolling over on his side - he turned and went on his belly then right back on his side - big boy!





I am pumped about this weekend - we are going to see Wicked for my bday and I can't wait!!

No comments: