9/17/10

We have SLEEP!!!

This is Logan's favorite place to be... he LOVES his swing! He wasn't too sure about it a few weeks ago - but anytime I need a few minutes or he is ready to take a nap I put him in it and off to sleep he goes - or sometimes he will just stare around the room and play with his hands. Too cute!


My dear friend John came into town from dallas and got to meet Logan - aren't they adorable?


Logan loved him - they definitely bonded :) It was so good to see john and hang out with him. We grabbed lunch at Purple Cow - YUM!


And yes - as the blog post title says: WE HAVE SLEEP at the Gould Household! Now that I type that I will probably jinx myself and be sorry. But Logan has been sleeping a solid 5-8 hours every night for the past week. He typically goes down by midnight and the past few nights has slept until 7 am! He usually gets up, has a bottle, then goes back down until 9-10 am. Whoo Hoo! At 8 weeks I think that is pretty freaking awesome :) So, basically - I know when he finally passes out at night he will most likely stay down at least 5 hours - so then I know I can get some sleep. Amazing feeling being on a somewhat schedule. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh brings this mama some peace of mind. I know it might not last - but hey, I am soaking it up while he is doing it. ;)
Here are some of the professional pics that Kristin Hollensworth took of Logan at 7 days old - we just love them all!






























































Miss Soph - this is where she spends most of her days - sleeping in his princess pink bed in the living room. She is no longer welcome on the couch with us while Logan is on there. Bless her heart. So neglected - but still loved!


Look at my little chunk - and that blond hair coming in!


Irene and Luke found out they are having a baby BOY!!!! Ohmygosh - I am in shock. I was for sure it was a girl! Whats up with all these boys?? It seems everyone I know that is pregnant or just had a baby had boys - where is all the frills and pink?? I am very excited that Logan will have another bestie so that is cool. We are so very excited for them and can't wait to see and hold Baby Boy Adams in February! I am thinking round 2 for all my friends will produce all the pink, lace, and girlyness we can handle :)
Like I said... the boy LOVES his swing!

No comments: