8/31/10

This time 6 weeks ago...

I was pushing and pushing to get Mr. Logan to come out and greet the world! Can you believe its been 6 weeks?? Oh I can't - time flies much too fast. And out he came at 9:27 pm!
He loved his bath tonight - from the time I put him in it he was quiet and just observing the world from the whale tub. The water even got in his eyes a little and he didn't cry at all - yay! He might be a water baby :)
Here he is in his little bath robe that Andrew and Amber got us - our first present when we found out we were pregnant. He loves it I promise - though you couldn't tell from the sour look on his face - haha


Play time

Swing time - my gate so Sophie can't get to his tootsies.


He is liking Gus more and more - (we named his Wubbanub Gus - and I have a feeling he will love Gus at the 3 month mark)




Trey being silly looking in the same direction as Logan - like Father like Son :)


Proud Mama!


Trying to get a good pic of us both - he is NOT having it

Nope - not this one either



Things are going well - sleep is still going pretty good at night but days have been a challenge since he isn't sleeping that much at all. Barely 2 hours and that is separated into 30 min cat naps. He is more fussy too - but that could be gas and getting older. He is still absolutely adorable and precious - even if he is fussy! It is so neat to see him learn new things - grasping his toys on the play mat and holding his head up for tummy time. He is eating a ton so I think its growth spurt time. He coos and makes noises which is so sweet. Love my time with my little man!
Can you believe it is September already???? Where is my lovely FALL WEATHER!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: