8/21/10

Growing and Growing...

Logan is SO BIG! Geez I feel like he is a little chunk already - not fat at all - just filling out. I swear he is 10 pounds. His 0-3 month clothes are already getting a little snug. I remember when we came home from the hospital and they were too big on him - awwww. My little man is growing up...

He is more alert and I swear he almost smiled at me today (not gas related) :) He let out a huge giggle in his sleep last night - it was hilarious! I am sure that was gas, but it was still cute. Pumping is going great so far - I am way ahead of him thank goodness! We bought a bottle warmer and it is working well since we are storing the breast milk in bottles in the fridge. I even have 4 sacks of milk stored in the freezer! whoo hoo! I know its strange, but it feels very successful to have enough milk to store some - yay! It took a while to get that much but now I feel like we have a good pattern going.

Sister Soph making sure he is okay in his swing - too cute


Play Time! He loves his mat!


Soph is OBSESSED with him...


There is my sweet face - too precious




Irene came over for a little bit and held Logan - he was asleep with his arms and legs out in front of him - crazy! he did that inside me all the time - we caught some on the 4D ultrasound and he still does it - too funny :)


He has not been sleeping well in his Nap Nanny the past two days. Strange. So we tried the bassinet part of the pack and play last night and he slept pretty well! We were shocked and thrilled!! Its all about trying new things - constantly to see what works. And so weird how one days things work and the next he isn't too sure about them.
We are in for a low key evening - hope you have a good weekend! :)

No comments: