8/18/10

Welcome Baby Austin!

Lauren and John welcomed Austin David into the world on Monday morning. She did great and he was ready to greet the world! She progressed very quickly and he was out with only a few pushes :) What a sweet precious baby boy - he is too adorable. Sweet little lips and cute nose :) They are doing great and just enjoying time with their new addition.






Me holding Logan's BFF :)


Presh!


I could eat him up -beautiful!


Trey with the little man

It is amazing how tiny they are when they greet the world. He was a pound less than Logan - but still. I don't remember Logan being that tiny which is insane because he is only a month old! Logan will look like a little chunk next to Austin when they first meet - so neat how they grow so much the first few weeks and year. Wow. I cannot believe we both have babies - it seems like we were just getting into high school and graduating college and getting married - whoa where does time go? But I love this new phase in my life - I was born ready to be a mom and I am loving every minute. (well except the 1-5 am minutes where there is no sleep for Logan or Mommy) :)
Welcome to the world Mr. Austin! We love you and can't wait to watch you grow!

No comments: