6/28/11

Happy 4th of July!

Logan is sporting his red, white, and blue onesie all ready for the 4th. Apparently he thinks it is a super fun holiday!

He is even representin' with red and blue toys cause that's how we roll at the Gould house ;)



He is getting so big! Tall and lean - sweet boy I can't wait to see how big he is at his year appt.

toy in the mouth while reading a book = a good little multi-tasker :)

so serious :)

Trey and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on June 30th! I had Mickeys make a cake for us (I wanted a re creation of our wedding cake topper but I won't make that $75 mistake again!)

Logan creates quite the mess these days - but it is so fun to see him explore and get each toy out and play with it - and it keeps him occupied for a while so mommy can get some chores done. He plays so well by himself most of the time - unless he's tired, hungry, or teething. Then, we have cleanup time where I sing the clean-up song while I help pickup before we leave the area or before naptime.


I hosted a playdate at my house last week and I found these cute napkins at party city! It went really well - it was huge and there were alotta mamas and babies - but overall I think everyone had a good time :)
Experimented with peppermint cheesecake brownies from a holiday recipe I have been wanting to make for a couple of years. They turned out pretty tasty!

Doesn't he look like a toddler in this photo??? He is WAY too big - slow down Logan!

His newest thing is to get under the desk in the guest bedroom/office and pull on cords and look at the lights on the back of the computer - eek!
We are having a low key holiday weekend - just the way I like it :) Can we please talk about this insane heat? I was over it the first week it got hot. I hate heat. Every time I set foot outside the door I get in a mood - ick. I am ready to fast forward to FALL!!
Here are a couple of videos - Logan talking and having fun in his highchair and L and Soph playing. Sweet memories!

No comments: