6/20/11

Fathers Day!

First let me wish my dad a wonderful Fathers Day! He is and always will be my Hero. One of the bravest, hardworking, caring men I know. You set the bar high dad - I will forever be proud to be your daughter :) Love you!




Happy Fathers Day to my dear husband - his first of many! This year has been a whirlwind of memories - many first holidays with Logan and precious daddy son moments :)


Father and Son meeting for the first time!








Bonding in the hospital room









First day home from the hospital









First week of life photo shoot!


First trip away at Gastons 2 months old




Christmas!




First snow :)




I'm Flying!!




Silly daddy!




















first beach vacation




Logan is one blessed little boy - he has the most devoted, hardworking, caring, and funniest of all daddies. I get so excited when I think about the future and can't wait to see their relationship strengthen and grow. Happy Fathers Day dear hubby!

No comments: