6/21/11

Happy 11 Months!


That is what Logan thinks about turning 11 months. I guess I can't blame him, really. I mean its the exact face I made when I thought about turning 15, 17, and 20. Pointless right? You are the age BEFORE the big important age! 16 I got my drivers license, 18 you are an adult you can get into clubs and are headed to college, and 21 you are LEGAL - finally a "real" adult. So I guess 11 months fits into the anti-climatic ages to celebrate. Oh well Mama is still excited!






Totally bored...



trying to watch his video


Needless to say I couldn't get one picture of that precious smile. It just wasn't happening. I pulled out all the mommy tricks until my bag was empty. Laughing, goofy smiling, playing with his favorite toys, singing his favorite songs at the top of my lungs, blowing raspberries, reading his books, just everything. Not a single crack of a smile. He just stared at me like "really woman? get a hold of yourself." haha

He is loving his toys to be inside the hamper so he can spin them and reach in to get them.







And this is his other new favorite thing - to pull off all my decorations. Yes I still have most up - not any dangerous ones, but I am trying to leave them up as long as possible.




We went to a super fun playgroup that involved baby pools! Logan isn't a huge fan of water these days - but he did okay. He stayed in the water for a little while. But as you can see below he wouldn't let me put his swim trunks on - at least I got the swim diaper on! :)





Logan and sweet Luciana - how sweet are they!?


We have been having a ball at all our playgroups recently - it is so nice to have these meetups and get out of the house and enjoy conversation with other mamas and let the babies explore and play!

The only other new thing lately is Logan is definitely not shy about his temper - ha! He will let you know if he isn't happy or doesn't want to do something. We mostly see this at mealtime in his highchair he will throw a mini fit until we start feeding him. He also does NOT like diaper changing time. He will barely let you wipe him and get the new diaper on! Yikes!


Other than that he is so sweet - so fun and is learning so much. He is everywhere and doesn't get into too much stuff. Its funny because everyone at playgroup commented on how sweet and quiet he is there. I told them I almost debated on not going because he was fussy and throwing a little fit before we left. But once we got into the car he is fine and throughout playgroup. Silly boy :)

No comments: