3/29/11

To Crawl or Not to Crawl...

That IS the question! This is one of the first times I have seen Logan get on all fours and act like he was about to make the big step to crawling!! He just rocked back and forth for a while then finally gave up and went to his tummy. But wow - who knows? Maybe next week I will be posting the FIRST CRAWL photos and video!!! (or it could be another month) And I am okay with that - I rather like him being "non mobile" cause that means mama just plops him in one position and he stays there :) Crawling means I start my new exercise routine! Logan is obsessed with baskets/containers - we dumped out all his books and he was just fascinated with turning the basket over and over.

Which leads me to my next photo - Logan meeting Rubbermaid for the first time. Instant LOVE.




And why did I buy all those expensive toys??? This kept him occupied for at least 25 minutes!


chewing on Mr. Dino


haha - had to get this on camera. This is his face when he watches me eat. I usually end up making my lunch (most of the time a fancy ole lean cuisine) and eat it while we play. Lately he has been staring me down the entire time I eat. Looks fascinated huh? Or starving? ;)




Ah the many faces of Logan...




I love them ALL!


Drooly McDroolison


He is staring at Sophie like "what on earth are you doing?"


Bright happy baby!



very happy baby - we catch a glimpse in the midst of the sickies


Logan is still sick. Ick. We are covered in snot. drool. more snot. tissues. saline drops. boogie wipes. nasal sucker-thing-a-ma-gig. And now he has a cough and congestion. Poor baby. It hasn't effected his sleep YET. He still sleeps through the night - but I do hear him coughing almost every couple of hours. I called his doc office and they said to bring him back in so they can make sure he doesn't need antibiotics. Hopefully he will be on the mend soon!

Here we are before our FABULOUS date! We had the best time at our favorite steakhouse and enjoyed taking our time then slowly making it back to LR and the house. We watched some dvr'ed shows then crashed and slept like we did BC (before child) Pure heaven.

We woke up refreshed and ready to see our sweet stinker face!

No comments: