3/20/11

Hodge Podge and 8 months!

Happy 8 months to my baby boy!!

Say Whuuuut?

Yep - that's right! I say it every month. But I cannot believe it - how fast time is racing by!
haha - if this pic below isn't the smirkiest look I've ever seen.... don't know WHERE he gets that from! ;)


happy baby


And.... he's bored.


This blog post is total hodge podge from what we've been doing this weekend. He is still liking the jack n the box toy...




Its a bird! No, Its a plane! NOOO Its SUPERMAN!!!


Logan has learned how to sit up in his bouncy seat. He pretty much is over and done with the bouncy seat. We are trying to find him a big boy chair to grow into. My mom just got one at landofnod.com and its super cute!! That will last him until 7 yrs of age or so.



and in the midst of baby einstien he does this...






Doesn't he look SO big???


still loving bathtime...



sweet face!


Logan helped me fold his burp cloths - big helper ;)

And his newest toy... Mr. Hamper. Mmmmm tasty


He discovered it and latched on immediately.

He moved the hamper around and then would lick it. hilarious!

happiest of the lucky charms

I love this photo. Logan is saying "Wanna Trade?" I think he wants her froggie






Hello Mr. Giraffe. How do you do?






he is already giving me the "Gawd Mom" look. Oh dear.


Look at these two. Peas in a Pod.


Just precious.

They love looking outside :)

Trey and I had a super good date night on Saturday thanks to Gi Gi for watching Logan! We went to Benihanas and enjoyed a long yummy dinner then headed to Bravo for drinks and dessert. It was a much needed night out and we were able to catch up, laugh, and enjoy each other as hubby and wife - not mommy and daddy. Thanks Vivian!!
We have a low key week ahead. I am still in the process of organizing the house (would you believe its STILL not finished!) Gasp...what on earth do I do all day?? I'll let you use your imagination :)
When I look back at this blog and the early years, just so I remember how crazy it is to be a new mom - I want to record some funnies that happen on a weekly basis. Drove around the gas station for 2 minutes desperately trying to remember which side the gas tank was on while trying to not look like a TOTAL moron. go around all day (and sometimes the next day too) with spilt milk/cereal on sweats, drool, baby food, and God knows what else. Throw Soph's toys into Logan's basket and vice versa. Sterilized a rubber/metal stem baby spoon in the microwave which completely melted said baby spoon (not to mention almost burned down my house!) I am sure there are many many more "funnies" that happen but since part of my brain is gone these days I typically forget most of them ;)
Happy Week Everyone!

No comments: