3/9/11

Wonder Place Fun!

We met Lauren and Austin for a playdate at The Wonder Place today - the boys had a blast!!
We played in the water table first, then moved to the 2 and under area. They were too cute :)









It was hilarious, when we put them down to play Lauren got 2 boxes full of fun toys - but what were both the boys interested in??

Yep. The containers the held the toys - ha!

Logan was obsessed - he immediately dumped all the blocks out and started playing with the box.

They both wanted it - too funny



Austin taking his turn with the box

Yum.....tasty!

Logan finally grabbed a toy and went to town






Austin saying "Hey look Dude"





haha - look at that face! Looks pitiful but he really was having a good time :)

Both boys were mesmerized by the big windows


Sweet Austin!

I will leave you with this little video. I was playing with Logan yesterday and he started laughing so hard at this tube of toys that you link together. Whenever I would roll it around or toss it over he would giggle! Trey grabbed the video camera and we caught the tail end of his laughter session - I love hearing that precious laughter! (please ignore me....I am in my COMFY gear!)

No comments: