3/2/11

Testing out the Big Boy chair!


Logan sitting in his big boy chair at Casa Manana for the first time - oh my! How can he be this big? I still remember the very first restaurant trip we took when he was a week old to Famous Daves and he slept the WHOLE time, happy in his car seat. Didn't make a peep. Oh how these days are different :)

He did pretty well - I think he thought it was a huge play thing. He played happily for about 20-30 minutes then got fussy. We attached toys and that kept him occupied for a long time. Then, my MIL gave him a bottle and he was happy again. Right when we were almost done eating he had enough and wanted out. Vivian held him and he was fine again. Once he gets more used to it I think he will love it. It sure beats sitting in that car seat the entire time - he refuses to do that anymore :)

LOVE those chunky monkey legs


Sweet smile!






Look at this hilarious smirky face - he cracks my stuff up :)


Playing with Morty the Moose


Rawr



Look! There are those toothies!


There they are again - they are getting SO big - I can see them almost all the time now.

We had a fun, but busy day. He took a 3 hour nap this morning - totally NOT like him! Then we ran errands - a trip to babies r us for more bottles and a formula dispenser now that we are introducing some formula for his night bottle. I am still pumping 2 times a day and we are also supplementing with frozen milk. He doesn't mind formula - he drinks it just the same thank goodness! We stopped by Laurens and saw Austin while she made him some baby food. Peas - yum!
I swear - cleaning is my biggest challenge. I figured once I stayed home I would have all the cleaning done every day - la de da. Ahem, was I wrong! I keep making to do lists and reworking my cleaning schedule and it seems none of it gets checked off. I know some stuff gets done - but not the amount I feel should. I am working on it - I have all these household projects like cleaning out closets but can't get to it because I have the daily cleaning too. Ugh. It will get better I know. This is just a season of life and right now my focus is enjoying my baby boy. Where is Mary Poppins when you need her?

No comments: