2/14/11

XOXOXOXOXOXO


This sweet boy wishes you a very Happy Valentines Day! We have had a good day so far - and Logan even got a present today - his SECOND bottom tooth!!!

Trey surprised me with these decadent little beauties - Yuuuummmmm!

We had our little love day date on Saturday night while Logan spent time with his Gi Gi! We went to an early dinner at Ya Yas Bistro which was very tasty. I even ordered the Pork Chop which I have NEVER done before - it was pretty good. I am not a meat person and definitely never order pork. ever. But thought I'd give it a whirl. It was a good decision :) We went to see The Green Hornet after dinner. It was okay - we laughed in the beginning but it dragged in the end. Definitely more of a renter.

This is what Logan has been doing the last week or so. Sleeping on his tummy for all naps. Drives me CRAZY! I think because it still worries me - he likes to put his face flat down where it looks like he can't breathe. Oh DEAR. But - we can see his little back moving so we know he is still breathing. Just freaks me out! For nighttime - I put him so close to the crib rail there isn't a chance he can turn over. At least not for now. I am sure he will master that soon enough then I will just have to put my big girl panties on and Deal with it. :)


He likes to sit up after a diaper change and grab his basket. he gets so excited he gets upset if I don't let him touch it


stinker face


enjoying our frozen banana

He is eating 3 meals a day - cereal with fruit in the morning around 8 am. Lunch around noon and early dinner around 4 pm. This is a new one we added. He seems very interested in food all of a sudden and is eating really well! Almost clears out each bowl at each feeding.


When we eat out we usually try to go on an off time like 2-3 pm so we don't bother other diners and before it gets late and near his bedtime. So we do Liner. (lunch and dinner) :)
But, recently Logan has been getting fussy just hanging in his car seat and he doesn't last long. We were going to a late lunch with Bruce and Danielle so I had a Genius idea! To bring our portable dvd player so he could watch baby einstein when he got super fussy!

Look at him - he loved it! It definitely let Trey and I quickly eat our lunch with a little time to spare! We always said we would never be "those" parents that brought a dvd to occupy their little one during a meal. Yep. We sure ate our words along with the cheese dip. But as all you parents know that goes right out the window when you are desperate to entertain a fussy baby that is on the brink of a m.e.l.t.d.o.w.n.






practicing his sitting up skills - getting good!


Playing with his new Vday bear Gi Gi got him :)

I will leave you with 2 videos of Logan singing/talking up a storm. He has been so much more talkative the last few days. I just love hearing his little voice - love my happy baby!

No comments: