2/10/11

Snow Dayz!

We had the Big Snow of 2011 (shoot probably the big snow for the next 5 years!) It started at 7 am Wednesday morning and snowed all day until 3 pm. Big pretty fluffy flakes and we probably got 6-7 inches - soo pretty.



Snow starting to PILE up!

Look at that pretty white fluffiness!

I heart snow :)


Grammy came over Tues night and got "snowed in" with us - it was so nice having her around to help out and hang out. Its no secret that my mom and I have always been super close - she has been not only a wonderful mother but a best friend. I really miss our conversations and just hanging out with her. Whenever we do see each other its about Logan or we may get a quick convo in the middle of juggling him around before I drop him off or pick him up. So, we have just had the best time chatting, catching up, laughing, playing with Logan and watching the snow fall.

Logan is getting so good at sitting up on his own - look at that!




I can't believe it! He was slouched over and raised himself up all on his own!


and the snow keeps on coming down




sweet Sophie finally getting to bask in the morning sunshine




Grammy feeding Logan his morning cereal with bananas


Trey brushing off our cars so it won't refreeze tonight




We took Logan outside today to play in the snow - well - okay not play, but to sit in his bumbo on a safe blanket and look at the snow. It still counts :)





Sitting in a Winter Wonderland!





Putting his sunglasses on - it was SO bright!


Okay - if you blow this photo up (click on it) you can see his bottom tooth!!!




It is so beautiful - it is very rare that we have this pretty snow and no sleet/ice. Of course it turns into ice when night hits, but coming down it was the prettiest snow I think I have ever seen in LR since I can remember. It was just glistening and glittering like diamonds this morning in the sunlight. I am kinda sad because we probably won't have a pretty snow like this for another 5-10 years and Logan was too little to enjoy. Oh well, maybe he can see some snow next year? But, even though I LOVE it, I will be honest - now that it is melting it can go away for the rest of 2011 and BRING ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a funny video - Logan is just cracking up when I make *gasp* a vomiting noise! I know, I know, how dare I post this video. But I just can't help it - I just love listening to his sweet laughter and he thinks it is the funniest thing ever. Enjoy - and don't judge me too much :)

No comments: