2/1/11

Introducing: The Wonder Place!


Logan got to play at The Wonder Place (http://www.thewonderplace.com/) for the first time today and he LOVED it! This is such an amazing place for children - and I am proud to say I was their head manager for almost 2 years before I started at the hotel. I always couldn't wait to bring my own baby there someday because of how neat it is and that day is here! Amber and Aubrey were in town so we decided to meet them there.


They have a 2 and under area and Logan loved laying on the mats and staring out the window -
Then he decided to play with some toys





He had a ball!






Look who is sitting up on their own with a little help from the hole in the mat? He is getting so much better at holding his body up with his arms - big boy!








And then we discovered the super fun water table!! Logan's Favorite place so far! he watched older boys playing in the bigger water table, but then splish splashed in his own little water with some toys







loving on this turtle

It was so fun - he lasted almost 2 hours - a good hour and half before he got hungry. We ate then left since Aubrey had been playing for over 3 hours - she and Amber were worn out :)

I call this a horrible case of Mommy Brain - yes. I admit it. I steamed this spoon in the microwave along with bottles, pump accessories, etc. When I showed it to Trey and asked him why on earth it melted he pointed to the stem which is metal.

Ahem. That is all I will say on the matter... it won't happen again ;)


We tried Banana's yesterday morning!


He liked them a lot at first,


But then, decided he might want to slow things down - yep. He ate a few spoon fulls then started spitting it back out.




We also tried peas the day before.




Not too crazy about them peas are we?

Giving them another try -


Yep. Ick.



Well. So far he likes rice cereal and avocados. Lovely. We will keep at it - sooner or later he will like something else - or develop a like for another food. I snuck pureed apples into his rice cereal this morning and he ate a little. But then wouldn't have it - he made these faces like "mom you tricked me!" Smart little boy :)

Loving jumper time!



Can I stay in here all day? Pretty please?

No comments: