2/17/11

Let me tell you bout my best friend...

(theme song to Rob and Big)

she's a warm-hearted furry doggie that will love me till the end...

let me tell you bout my best friend...

she's my up, my down, my pride, my joy that will love me till the end...

BEST FRIENDS!!!!!

haha - oh yes Sophie is never far away from Logan these days. They are quickly becoming best buds. At least Logan thinks so - he is always looking for her around the house and he will stare at her and watch what she does. When he cries - like in the pic above - she runs to his side. Awwww.

Logan is flooding. This boy is outgrowing all 6-9 mo clothes and is into 9 mo and 12 mo!


Sweet Sophie with her giraffe toy laying on her back.

Smiles Magoo

happy boy!




Preparing for his breakfast - favorite meal of the day because it usually has fruit, more specifically, bananas!


mmmmmmmm tasty!


YUM!!



my little porker. Yes - he ate this ENTIRE bowl :)


In the mornings while I am cleaning dishes and loading/unloading the dishwasher after his breakfast I look through the pass through from kitchen to living room and see this sweet face smiling back at me.

precious face

No comments: