9/21/09

In with the New....

Here are the pics of our new guest bedroom furniture - as promised! We bought this furniture back in June and it was back ordered until September! A LONG TIME... but it was such a good deal and we liked it so we decided - what the heck? We can wait a couple of months. Well, when you are trying to find nooks and cranny's to hide and store crap (excuse me, I meant precious items) you would be amazed at how little space you really have! SO, we are thrilled to death to finally get our furniture in!!!






Look at ALL this storage I now have! I am so excited to start organizing our bedroom drawers and moving some items into these beautiful babies!






We do not have any decor up yet in this room - but it is a work in progress ;)





So, other than that, we had a calm and lazy weekend. I watched Glee on Friday with Lauren (how fabulous was it!??) and went shopping. Oh, and we ate at this new mexican restaurant called Tico Cantina - Y U M M Y! It was delish!


Today, my work peeps and I went to take a preview tour of the World of the Pharaoh's exhibit that is going on at the Art Center from September 2009 - July 2010. The hotels and other people get a sneak preview so we can sell it more to groups and clients. It was pretty cool, not as neat as the King Tut exhibit, but still lots of history and great artifacts!





This weekend I am SO pumped because Taylor Swift is coming to LR for her concert!!!!! Some of my Wonder Place girls are going with me and I am way too excited!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: