10/1/11

Its October!!!


This precious little boy is beyond excited its Halloween Month!!







hahaha - this face cracks me up! He goes from laughing to this - man this kiddo is funny if thats not a smirk I don't know what is!



We have been BUSY this past week - Trey was out of town on a guys trip and I was preparing all week for the launch of my new business adventure - more on that later :) So I found this little musical chair for L at Rhea Lanas for 8 bucks - a steal!



of course what does he immediately do? Flips it over to see if it has wheels to spin - ooooh such a little boy :)





No wheels little man...




Grammy and I took him to the park last weekend for a little while - he enjoyed being outside and sliding on the slide with a little help :)


He looks so big in his pants and shoes!




He is so funny - he watches Classical Baby sometimes and there is this one song that he hates - he is so terrified of the video that plays during this song and cries and finds me to hold him or make it fast forward...here he is peering at it from a safe distance...


there is something about the sun carrying around this baby while music is playing that really upsets him


as soon as its over he goes back to his little chair and watches the rest of his video


He has been LOVING this book - as you can see a little too much...





he loves walking into his room and seeing if the fan is on or off - if its off he says "wa wa wa" really loudly which means turn it on mama!!! So he is now using wa wa for the fan and water :) He LOVES this tiger book that sits on his shelf in his room - look how excited he is for me to read it to him for the 15th time today... haha





His Gi Gi got him this cute duck for Easter and he still LOVES it - too cute!







doesn't he look SO old??? I can barely believe it...


this is what its like all day - fast motion - I can't keep up! he is here and there and everywhere!



helping me do laundry - how sweet!







its been SO nice so we went on a walk - in his Halloween jammies - yay!



he loves to test my patience and his boundaries by constantly touching and pulling the blinds - and they don't raise up because they are bolted down. We are rethinking this...trust me ;)


Checking on the Fan...

is it On or Off?



Obsessed much? Umm... I think yes!

No comments: