10/6/11

Celebrate*Encourage*Reward!


I am so excited to announce that I have joined the Thirty-One family and am starting my very own little business adventure!! Have you heard of 31? I sure hadn't - my dear friend Amber in Dallas told me all about it and said it was right up my alley - well she couldn't have been more right!! I browsed a catalog just thinking I would buy a few things then the heavens opened up and birds chirped and low and behold I thought "Wait a minute - I love these products already and everyone knows I am all about purses, totes, bags, etc why couldn't I sell these amazing items?" Um...I CAN!! Folks - I bought the starter kit sight unseen - yep. True story. This little hot pink beauty arrived a few days later...


And I couldn't be happier and more pleased - I immediately started getting excited and prepared my launch party which occurred September 29th. It was fabulous and very successful thanks to my sweet family and friends!! I have been working very hard - non-stop in fact trying to get ready and build my business. It has been a challenge with Logan since he is also non-stop walking and only takes 1 nap a day now - eek! But I can earn some extra money and do what I love - SHOPPING and just think...when I go to work I go to a PARTY! Who else can say that? :)



Just look at a few of their amazing products...



I invited almost everyone I knew to my launch party per the instructions that came with my packet basically to let everyone know what my new business is and to get my name out there. The GREAT news is that LR isn't a saturated market yet - there actually isn't a big Director yet, so that has been nice to know its not everywhere and I have a lot of other consultants at this point in my business. I also made up cute fall goodie bags and delivered them to all my neighbors to let them know - I included yummy fall candy in case they weren't interested :)



This also arrived - my first purchase and its called the OUT - Organizing Utility Tote and its genius - seriously. I have been using it everyday for Logan's stuff (the best diaper bag ever - promise!) it holds sooooooo many things and has 7 (yes 7) pockets on the outside! Plus its roomy inside. I wish I knew about these before he was born I would have bought one for all my friends!




Here is my setup for the launch party - so exciting!!!




My partay :)



This is their motto - Celebrate, Encourage, Reward women in their lives and the name 31 comes from Proverbs 31 the Virtuous Woman - basically we are not that different from women in the Bible...we all wear many hats serving our communities and taking care of our families. The Founder Cindy Monroe started 31 out of her TN basement!


Cute cards and stationary :)




I am so so so pumped to get my business going - I do have a few parties setup for Oct and November which is awesome but would love more so I am reaching out to friends and family to see if anyone is interested since hostesses get fabulous rewards like free and half price products! Feel free to check out my online page: www.mythirtyone.com/pinkbliss and email with any questions :) If you want to host a party and get some great products let me know - if you are out of town there are also Online Catalog Parties and hostesses still get the benefits - yay!
Just wanted to give an update on my new adventure - have a thirtyONEderful weekend!!

No comments: