9/7/11

Walk This Way

Yep! Its Official - I have a WALKER!!!!!!!!!!! I have been debating whether or not to mention this big statement but finally feel like he is actually walking since he has walked across the living room and kitchen several times - in fact today he walked more than ever - he crawls fast when he is tired. He is sooooo fast when he crawls! Here he is taking off...

Frozen still - I told him NO because this was the 3rd time he touched the blinds. He is definitely testing me :)


And....he's pooped!

Its so funny he actually really likes playing in his pack n play during the day at random times. I keep toys in it and a cd player near so he can listen to his music. If I am getting ready or can't watch him I will let him play inside and loves it!

He discovered the vacuum cord and it was instant love - I had to watch him though because he tried to wrap it around the back of his neck - eeek. He had a ball until I finally packed it away. He was so upset - pitched a little fit to let me know his feelings.



He is so active - barely sits still.

Hooray!! Love this face :)

We still have his jumper up for random occasions - he rarely ever gets inside but he will play and walk around the outside once a day or so. As soon as he really takes off around the house walking I am sure he will be over it.

Poor little guy - he hit his head on the slate kitchen floor then I accidentally opened his drawer in his room and he got whacked again in the same spot! Mommy felt AWFUL :(

He got his first taste of a doughnut - and loved it! Well the first time he did, the second he wasn't so sure - haha


Andrew, Amber, and Aubrey came into town over the weekend for his sisters Wedding. They stayed with us and we all had alotta fun. It was neat to see Aubrey and Logan playing together. He was fascinated with her curly hair and tried to get a handful too many times to count - I had to watch him like a hawk because he would grab it and pull it! Aubrey was so sweet to him and she would just sit there like "help me!" while I pried his little fingers away from her precious curls. :)



Awwww young love... (ha - I kid, I kid) :)


Before the Wedding

Logan kissing the fridge - silly boy



Cramming a WHOLE lotta cheerios into his tiny mouth - geesh. It stresses me out - but he rarely chokes

Trying to get a pic of Mama and Son but he wasn't having it...


Again today tried to get another few pics - um nope. Today wasn't the day either...

I finally knelt down beside his highchair but still no smiles... :(

Oh well - another day, another time :) Also, Logan can say Wa Wa for water, Dog, and Ball (but dog and ball are works in progress) and man is he getting a little hot temper! He freaks out when you pull him away from anything he wants - and has a melt down. Whew! I thought this behavior didnt start until Terrible Twos? But I did read in my doctors notes that at this age they can become negative and have tempers also testing limits and naps become harder to come by which is the darn truth at our house. He only takes 1 nap but its only for like an hour to hour and a half. He is so exhausted he gets in a bad mood. I put him down 2 times a day but still - only 1 nap. Oh well, this too shall pass. (I feel like I say that all the time, right?) haha

Here is a little video of Loan's climbing skills - he is getting stronger every day! He also walks a little in this video :)

No comments: