9/11/11

Busy Busy!

We had a very busy day - it was Logan's professional picture day for his third and final session with Kristin! He did amazing - such a sweet boy and she said she got some great ones :)
Playing with his ball machine


Pushing Thomas the Train around - one of his favorites

He will still hang out in the pack n play which is a lifesaver!! I stick him in there several times a day for short periods of time while I get ready to go somewhere, clean up a quick mess, or some times he just wants to be in there with his toys - I think he feels safe and secure. Like his crib - he loves that too! Sometimes after nap its like he wants to get out of the crib but then again he loves it and will sit back down and play with his burp cloth for a little while. Too funny!


Such a little man - we went to a birthday party this weekend and I put shoes on him for the first time at a function - since he is walking more I figured it was a good time to do it. He looked so adorable and OLD!
We had so much fun at the party but I made a big ole mistake. He had his snacks and was getting hungry for lunch but we were leaving soon and I ate a few bites of cake and let him try some. I didn't think it was a big deal because he is not into food usually - he likes his favorites but then never gets upset when its taken away, etc. So I threw it away and the tears started forming. He sobbed and cried and wouldn't stop. Poor guy. I think he was tired too...but Lauren finally got him calmed - she made him laugh and that helped him forget that yummy cake that mean ole mommy threw away :)

Excited about dinner! For dinner he eats 1 tyson chicken nugget, cheese toast, and puree veggies




And this right here is his new sweeping the food off the tray move...not cool, not cool at all.

Channeling the spirits (someone please tell him its not Halloween yet...)

Such a stinker! :)
We had our 3rd week of MDO last week and poor thing realized I was leaving him :( I knew it would happen sooner or later but whoa. It broke my heart but I know he would be totally fine. He smiled at his teacher then wobbled back over to me and grabbed onto my leg which he never does. He is not a clingy child so as soon as I tried to pry him off he started crying. A teacher held him and tried to get toys involved and I left. When I went to pick him up they said it took him awhile to calm down which I was surprised. He finally did when they gave him his burp cloth but after the director came in to help soothe him. Good news is that he did eat lunch and slept 40 minutes! hooray - victory!
We start Bloom back (formally Moms n More) tomorrow and he will be in that nursery for 2 hours. Hopefully he will do great! :)

No comments: