11/4/09

I. Am. In. Love.

This is such a glorious day! I came home to two brand new appliances - washer/dryer and they are AMAZING! Okay, so they fill up the ENTIRE laundry room - yeah, we didn't measure - but who cares? They are brilliant, beautiful, fabulous pieces of technology that I am already obsessed with. Hands down, the best money we ever spent - more than our kitchen appliances! I know, I know, it is crazy to say that, but I love to wash clothes so this is very exciting to me.



I loaded the washer and pressed all the buttons and waited. Finally I heard ticking noises as it warmed up and prepared for its job. I could see the water trickle in and suds fill up and then whoosh! The washing went into action - and let me just say, that I head nothing. It is the most quiet thing ever - I had to hold my ear up to the washer to hear the clothes....ohhhh pure bliss!


We wanted to get fun colors - but of course those are hundreds of dollars more, so we were fine with the white, we will definitely be taking these babies with us when we move in the future!



So, funny picture, because they don't really fit well into our laundry room - like I said, we didn't measure. But, at least the cleared the cabinets and we can close the doors! We never use this room anyway, just to enter from the garage and wash clothes, so we can make it work. Plus, with this great washing/drying experience it is totally worth the crowded space. ;)

We got a good deal and the drawers will be great for storage - those were thrown in free!
And here you see the golden yellow color of the walls - Trey has been painting - first coat - and it looks great! It is much brighter in these pics than the actual wall - but you get the idea. We are probably going to pain the white on the bottom half of the chair rail.

We should be done by this weekend - crossing fingers - so I can put everything back together in our kitchen. YAY! :)

No comments: