10/22/09

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Kelly's Korner is doing Show Us Your Life Fall Decorations - I heart fall - always have, always will! To celebrate my FAVORITE time of year I am posting pics of my fall decorations and Halloween decor around my house to share with others. I can't wait to see everyone else's fall decorations and I wish everyone a wonderful fall and holiday season! :)


These are my little witchy women that I have on the top of my desk at work. They are too cute!


My Black Halloween tree with green/purple lights and Halloween ornaments - love it!



I collect Department 56 figures for Halloween and Christmas - I am borderline obsessed! This year, I bought a platform/display for them on eBay from a very talented woman that makes them - I am so proud of it!



Just a little pumpkin I bought at War Eagle in Fayetteville one year right after we got married :)



Please excuse the HIDEOUS wallpaper (it is disappearing, with my husband's help, as I type!) But I also collect plates from Firefly Studio for the seasons/holidays. Of course I don't have an artistic bone in my body, so I ask them to paint it for me - it doesn't cost that much extra and then I have an awesome plate to stick in my kitchen for each holiday!



I have a vase of flowers sitting on my coffee table and here are my fall colors - they look great with all of my other fall colors and I the best part is re-using them year after year.



Another thing I like to do is put seasonal items inside these jars - pears in the smaller one and a fall mixture of pine cones, pumpkins, and acorns.



My new addition - the outdoor wreath that goes on my front door - my whimsical little pumpkin head - he matches my Halloween garden flag and pumpkin mat. (need to get pics of those!)



Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a Halloween tree! too cute!
pk @ Room Remix

Abramyan Avenue said...

Your decorations are so cute! I love the Halloween tree. Where in the world did you find that? And that green and black plate....too cute!! Thanks so much for sharing! -April

p.s. I heart fall too! It's my favorite time of year!

Sam said...

My first time to your blog! Thanks for sharing your Halloween decorations with us. LOVE the Halloween tree. Where did you find a black tree??

The Gould's said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! I found the black tree at either Hobby Lobby or Garden Ridge a couple of years ago. I believe at the time they had all different colors for different seasons - and it was on Sale!! You could google "black fake tree" or something similar and probably find websites that sell it :)