10/11/09

Halloween is in the Air!

I finally had time to put my Halloween decorations up at work on my desk yesterday during my MOD shift. Ohhh I just love holiday decorations - the crisp cool air, spice candles, and witches galore! :)

Here is my work desk - Halloween - here we come!







I love these little crazy witchy women I bought a few years ago - they are so cute and quirky!



And I love my "Wicked" sign!



Since I worked 3-11pm Saturday, I didn't get much of a weekend. Poop.
But Sunday, Trey and I went to see Second City at The Rep with Lauren and John. It was a nice evening out! We went to dinner at Boscos before, and then the show started at 7 pm.

This is the first time we have been to The Rep since we were dating - at least 4-5 years ago! Shame on us - they have such neat shows that come to LR and we never think about it - we always get stuck in a rut doing the same ole dinner and a movie or order in and watch a movie. So, when Lauren and John suggested seeing this we were thrilled!


It was HILARIOUS!!! We laughed through the whole thing - and then some. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time - it was awesome! It is their 50 year anniversary tour - so they are doing some old skits mixed with new ones and of course improv ones they let the audience make up. Highly recommended - definitely :)
Back to work - whomp whomp!

No comments: