2/15/09

If The Dress Fits....

Trey and I are going to a Wedding in Virginia the first weekend in May and we are making a road trip out of it for our vacation! We are very excited and have been planning our hotel stays and our restaurant and entertainment stops along the way.
First things first...I need to fit into one these three dresses for the wedding! I bought these stunning beauties at White House Black Market before my wedding in 2007 and I no longer fit comfortably inside of them. So, my goal is to wear one of them to my dear friend Kaitlin's wedding in May! I have exactly 10 weeks and I have my Game Face on. The only thing in my way is the much anticipated delivery of The Girl Scout Cookies to my office in the next week or so! Of course I ordered one of every kind (I am sharing, I promise!) But I will really have to be mindful of how many calories are in each one of those cookies and write it down! :)
I am asking for thoughts and prayers on my path to success!






No comments: