2/4/09

Aunt Mel for the Weekend....

I flew to Dallas to spend some time with Amber and Miss Aubrey (AKA Future Heart breaker) and we had a blast! We got some much needed girls time and we also got some unpacking done. Amber and Andrew just moved into a new house, so my main purpose was to go help with Aubrey and/or unpack boxes. We accomplished both, and even had time to go see Bride Wars!
I came home with lots of baby experience and plenty of fun memories. Ah, I miss them already!


I successfully put together this Baby Einstein Jumper for Aubrey! Amber definitely helped when trying to secure the seat (we should have read the directions closer!) But we did it!!
Who says I'm not Domestic??


Aubrey tried rice cereal and applesauce for the FIRST time while I was visiting. She did great! She finally got the hang of the spoon going into her mouth, and at the same time, having to suck off the cereal. She loved it - what a big girl :)









No comments: