2/22/09

Confessions of a Shopaholic...here I come!

Let me just say, that I am TOO excited!! Trey and I are going to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic tonight (at 9:45 to be exact) and I cannot wait!

I have been dreaming for years that they would make a movie out of Sophie Kinsella's Best Seller. It was one of the most funniest, sweetest, crazy, and adorable books I have ever read and the best part was that I totally identified with Rebecca Bloomwood, the main character. I discovered this book a few years ago and read it within a day. Sophie has written four others that go into this series and I have read them all. None, of course, as good as her first novel which is near and dear to my heart. When I saw the preview for this movie I almost fell out of my chair with excitement, and now I am finally getting to go see it!
I must say I have one of the most sweetest husbands anyone could ever ask for. He, for obvious reasons, is not excited at all about seeing the movie, but is always willing to go with me, and I do the same for him.
I have prepared myself that it won't be like the book....you can tell a lot from previews. But, nevertheless, it will be a good movie. :)
I was a little upset that Reese Witherspoon was not cast to play Rebecca Bloomwood. However, Isla should do a perfect job.
Don't you just love those crazy clothes!? Ha!
Here I go...... Y E A!!!!

PS. Four pounds down! :)

No comments: