2/7/12

Toddler Dayz

We had a busy morning at a fun playdate that wore Logan OUT! He rarely takes long naps and he is pushing 2 hours!!! Here are a few pics from the playdate that another sweet mom took :)

Snack time!



I am so thankful she took this pic of us - we hardly ever have pics like this since I am the one with the camera - precious!

Its always nice to get together with other moms who are in the same season of life and be humble together - being honest about our flaws and short comings...and laugh about our kiddos and what they are doing and eating - or lack thereof and man it sure makes me feel better! Sometimes you feel so alone in this game called life and its nice to get together with fellow moms and chat and compare notes. :) He has been so much better about throwing fits when getting into his car seat and such - I am thankful for that for sure.
Serious face - he has many faces but I get this one a lot - haha




Like "really mom, I am trying to play here...geesh"

clapping and YAY so proud of himself! He has really developed quite the little personality lately - walking or running all around the house cracking himself up. He laughs at his videos, books, toys, and himself. So many things make him laugh which is so beautiful - their innocence is just a blessing.


Making sure the lamp is ON - he can FINALLY say Light - sort of. But hey its better than Wa Wa which sounds nothing like light - ha! I mean, honestly, if he is going to insist that every lamp and fan be on all day in the house then he can atleast learn the correct word :)

Peaking into the washing machine

Helping me with chores - yep. Child labor in the making...



He is so sweet, always walking up to give me a hug - then goes off to play. He is always shy when we walk into a playdate and clings to me, but then once he notices a fan or light or lamp he is off! He will come back every so often and give me a hug for reassurance :) I love it - such a sweet sweet boy! Time out is working better...he has only been in it 3-4 times. But he understands the word and knows it means business.
In other positive news - I have lost a grand total of 36 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I am just elated - and in heaven! Loving how strong I am getting from working out and doing Turbo Fire and keeping track of my cals/food on www.myfitnesspal.com which is FREE and super easy peasy and holds me accountable! Still have my goals I am working towards and with 5 more pounds my reward is a pair of Toms shoes! Yay!! :) Then its onto goals for the beach in May!

Still rocking and rolling with my Thirty-One Business and starting to write again...trying to daily. Its a passion of mine that I need to get back into :)

Well...the little man just woke up so off I go!

No comments: