6/30/10

Love and Marriage...



Yesterday, June 30th, was our 3 year wedding anniversary!



It's so hard to believe 3 years have already gone by... I still remember our wedding day like it was last week. And now we have a sweet baby on the way - in about 3 weeks! WOW!



So much has changed since then - we are so extremely blessed and I just feel super lucky I found Trey - he fits so perfectly in my life. :)
We didn't do a lot for our anniversary, but we did go to our favorite steak restaurant: Colonial! It was soooo yummy - as always. It never disappoints! It was exceptionally good this time - maybe because we haven't been in months, or because we know we won't go back for months once Logan is here. ;)


Love Sweet Love...



We got our desserts To Go and brought them home to sample while we watched our wedding dvd. We watched it our first year, then skipped last year, so its been a while. It was so fun to watch! We loved seeing everyone - all our dear family and friends coming together to celebrate us. Just makes you feel so very special. We laughed at the reception dvd where everyone was dancing up a storm - especially Mama Teresa! :) What wonderful and amazing memories to last a lifetime. It was one of the best days of our lives.

Here I am large and in charge at 36 1/2 weeks! Cannot believe next week I will be FULL TERM - how amazing does that sound? Logan - I am ready when you are my dear sweet boy! :)

No comments: