1/15/12

Sweet Savannah!



How precious is she?!? Congrats to Somerset and Steven - Savannah Paige Sea entered the world on January 8th and she stole our hearts right away! We are all way excited for a baby girl to get in the mix of all these boys!!

Proud Aunt Melanie :)

Razorback onesie - of course!!

They are doing great - adjusting to having their new addition and we are excited to see her grow and learn just like our sweet little boys!


Logan and Luciana went to the park.


We had a blast - they walked (ahem ran) all over that darn park and Shannon and I were EXHAUSTED!!! But we all had a blast!

The kiddos were WORN out :)




Logan cracks me up!


This is his classic running away - all. day. long.


getting excited about Video Time!






haha stinky face :)





When did this adorable little boy get so BIG!!!!!!!!!????????


We are loving this stage - he is so much fun! And also very smart - I gotta stay on my toes with this one...he is a crafty little sucker. Definitely tests limits and smiles while doing so - ha! He is sensitive and as sweet as pie...but he does have a sneaky streak and he is stubborn as a bull at times. He is also VERY strong! When he decides to throw a little tantrum and if I am holding him - I gotta watch out. He is so heavy/strong that he can almost work his way out of any grasp I have on him - whew! Wears a mama out. But - those are for the most part becoming more predictable :) When he doesn't want to eat a snack or a meal - he fights the highchair - or the car seat. He has started screaming/crying when we run errands if we stop the car and he can't get out - the world is over. Poor guy - we can't always go somewhere fun! :)

He has started helping me clean up (well his version) He will help hand me toys and put a puzzle piece back if I ask him. He likes to hand Sophie her doggie toys and he will throw his balls for her to chase. If he finds something on the carpet he will bring it to us - love this! because the other day he found a rock and something else semi dangerous and he brought it to me instead of trying to taste it! Big progress!!

I also started making him walk into his own room for naptime and night time - he usually takes his sweet time getting there - but hasn't run away yet. He finally gets into the room after dancing around the door and then I praise him and we get his jammies on. Love this stage!!

No comments: