12/31/11

New Years Eve 2011



I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL New Years Eve!!!! We are staying in - oh so boring I know :) But we did enjoy a little NYE lunch Sushi with our favorite little man :)

I haven't talked much about my Thirty-One Business on my blog, but its still up and going! I am really trying to focus on 2012 and bring in a few recruits under me and also tons more parties!!! We are having an amazing outlet sale and my box of goodies just arrived - I was So So excited!



I mean, honestly...can you see the cuteness oozing off that photo!?! I love this Boho pattern that will never see the light of day again - the Outlet brings the retired products to surface for everyone to purchase at a steep 50% or more discount! So I picked up a few things I needed to show at home parties and a few that I just wanted and HAD to have! :)

Here is the Flat Iron Case - super cute and thermal lined, and the soft wallet.


If you or anyone you know loves a good deal and needs to pick up a few items for yourself or some gifts through the year please visit http://www.thirtyoneoutlet.com/?cid=96464
Everything ships fast - within a couple of days and get these fabulous deals before they are GONE FOREVER!! :)

See you in 2012 - its going to be a FANTASTIC year!!!!!!

No comments: