12/6/11

First Haircut!


Logan was such a brave little boy yesterday when he got his first haircut!! We took him to Amy the stylist who cuts our hair and she did it for free which was sweet especially since it wasn't the easiest experience - ha! :)


When the first cut happened - unsure what to think but he definitely knows something is up...



And the emotions come out - he was not into this haircut. He didn't like Amy touching his hair or not knowing where she was behind him. We would distract him for a second with a book or song but then as soon as she swept in and cut a piece he would whip around and push her hand away or brush his hair and get fussy. Poor little guy!


Daddy trying to sing and calm him down

Poor face...she even broke out the big guns and offered his first sucker but he took 1 taste and threw it on the ground. Yep. Not surprised because of his general pickiness but to pass up sweets? Whew - he thankfully has better genes that his Mama! haha



1 little smile while singing Frosty The Snowman







She showed him her hair dryer which he likes at home but wasnt too impressed there.

Hiding his face...


All in all it was okay - she was able to trim the pieces in his eyes and the beginnings of a mini rat tail forming in the back - haha. I think he did pretty well considering what it could have been like :)

Just wanted to show a few pics of bathtime - he LOVES it now!!

He basically gets all the toys out of the way and splashes the water around like crazy soaking the entire bathroom - and me. (Kid you not, I have to change my clothes and my hair is so wet you would think I took a bath with him!) But he has a ball - in fact I think too much of one last night because he kept splashing big gulps of water into his open mouth and choking - whoops!









Yep - this is one of the times he got too much water in his mouth!

I am so thankful he is having fun with water rather than the screaming/crying scared bath time not too long ago.

We have been doing good - just busy! Logan spends most of his days looking at all fans, lights, and lamps in rooms and wanting them to be turned on. He goes into a room and does a survey. Then says "Wa Wa~" while holding his right arm up so if I don't hear him he will say very loudly WA WA until I come into the room and help him turn the lights on...it is pretty cute and hilarious!

He is busy busy - he has recently been defiant - He knows not to touch my xmas decor and I heard a crash the other day and he knocked off my plate and candle combo luckily not breaking it, but he was smiling until I saw what happened. Though my tone of voice usually doesn't make him feel bad - he smiles and laughs until I won't let him touch it again and then he breaks down and cries/throws a fit. He has started this banchee screeching scream when he is mad and isnt getting his way. WHEW it is unexplainable. Little stinker. Timeout is on the horizon - soon very soon.

Tonight I have my Mamas Group Christmas Party and I am oh so excited!!!

No comments: