11/18/11

Better Late than Never!

No excuses - I haven't been a good blogger lately. Sorry folks!! But I need to get back on track because this is my precious memory/record keeper for our family and memories don't write themselves :)

Logan LOVES breakfast - probably because he is starving when he wakes up in the AM. He eats waffles and bananas EVERY single morning. Mainly because he loves it and secondly because he is so picky its so much drama to try anything else. At least for bfast - I try new things constantly with the other meals and that never goes over well.



Cheesin it :)


He gets older looking every day.........



stinky face - he makes the most hilarious faces!


I love that he loves books - we read almost all 10-15 every day sometimes 2-4 times a day!!

He can tell you what sound a dog, tiger, bird, and monkey make from me pointing to a picture in a book. He also knows pics of himself and us he can tells me who we are :)





Oh dear. He has learned how to press the button and start the DVD player. He knows his Baby Einstein is in there and he thinks he can start it whenever he wants. Which is ALL the time - ha! Little does he know that ain't flying with mama :)


My 30th (yes you read that right) 30th birthday was Nov 13th. I cannot BELIEVE how old I am....sigh. My sweet friend Irene sent me these beautiful flowers and I received many thoughtful cards on my special day. Another BIG surprise is my dear friends threw me a SURPRISE party on my actual bday!!! It was amazing - and obviously very unexpected. I am always talking about how I want to do a blow out party for my 30th and it came true!!!! I love my friends - they are precious gifts from above :)


My mom had her 31 party this past week and here is my setup:



It was very successful!! I am getting more and more comfortable with parties and speaking/taking orders. I still have a lot to learn but its definitely a fun business! Just think - when I go to work I go to a Party!!!


haha another stank face





helping me with dishes - thanks son :)


The Stand Off...


And this is the face. When I put food on his tray that he hates, doesnt like, has never tried, etc he starts crying. He won't touch it - he usually flicks it off or tries too - and cries and sobs until I put something he will eat on his tray. Ugh. STRESSFUL.


Case in point. Below there is turkey pieces and cheese toast (which used to be a staple favorite but no longer is in the mix) and he was freaking out. Sigh..........

We go to his 15 mo appt monday and I am DYING to ask his doctor for advice/tips and see what she has to offer.

My lovely mother had her dance with Tim and I got to see their rehearsal! Here are a couple pics...



It was a super fun song and they did an amazing job!!!! Isn' t she so pretty? :)
I am off to fayetteville to enjoy BREAKING DAWN with Irene and see sweet Cole!!!!

No comments: