7/24/09

Going To The Chapel.....

Welcome Everyone! This is my very first time to participate in Kelly's Friday Fun! Her website can be viewed at: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

This week is "Show Us Your Life: Wedding Dress". I am so excited about this week because I absolutely LOVED my wedding and everything that went into it! It was one of the most amazing experiences and I will forever cherish all my special memories and pictures from that day. Please enjoy and if you have questions ask away! :)
This is me getting ready - they just put the veil on - I love this pic because I am so happy and can't stop smiling - ahhhh I loved that day...
This was when the makeup lady was doing finishing touches on my lips - good back of the dress shot
This is me and my handsome groom! This is a scanned picture - sorry for the weirdness. But this is one of my favorites - I was in love with my dress, blue sash and pink flowers - as well as my new husband!
Here is a pic of my dress in the front - a long shot. I adored my dress. I found a picture in a magazine, one of the first Bridal Magazine's I ever picked up! I tore that pic out and went to Lowe's with my mom. They actually had that exact dress and I just knew it was meant to be... In the pic the bride had a tan sash - I knew my wedding colors were Chocolate and Blue so I chose to add a splash of color onto my dress and it turned out great :) (Also in the pic are Irene and Luke - two very dear friends that live in Fayetteville)

The Big Toast! Champagne happens to be one of my favorite drinks so we did have fun toasting and eating our yummy cake!
The Smooch - I loved our cake!
We celebrated our 2 year anniversary June 30th and it was neat to watch our video again and look at our album - ahhhh, love is in the air!

No comments: