5/17/09

Love is in the Air...

Ahhhhh I LOVE Weddings! Have I mentioned that before? Of course I have! Only several dozen times :) Jess and Dan got married this weekend in Maumelle and had their reception at the Foster Robinson House (where I had my bridal portraits!) and it was so much fun!!
Somerset and Steven came into town from Tulsa and stayed with us this weekend. Saturday was the wedding day and it started at 5:00 pm at the Methodist Church in Maumelle. The ceremony was beautiful and Jess looked absolutely stunning and SO happy. Jess is one of the sweetest, most caring girls I have ever met - seriously. She has the kindest heart and is super outgoing and fun to be around and she just has this amazing aura that surrounds her. She walked into the ceremony and let out a huge happy sigh and giggled as she saw Dan for the first time - so cute!


Somerset and Steven


Me, Somer, and Hannah


Trey and I


Jess and Dan cutting the cake


Jess and I


Hannah, Jess, me and Somerset
So then, at the reception we ate yummy food and drank some fabulous rum punch and sat outside on the deck to enjoy the cool, crisp spring weather. It was a perfect day for a spring wedding. Then, the party continued inside with the DJ and we all joined in on the dance floor!

Hannah and Trey dancing it up!


Hannah and Somer


Slow dancin' with my Boo


The Bride and Groom surrounded by bubbles on their way to their surprise Horse and Carriage! It was so much fun and I am sure they will have a fabulous honeymoon.

Today, we all went to the Greek Food Festival that LR has once a year at the Greek Orthodox Church in west LR. We always look foward to this yummy event and we also picked up Lauren to join us. Vivian met us there and we sat down to eat the delish food. Once again - we had super nice weather and it was a perfect day for the festival.


Lauren and Somerset
We went inside to buy Baklava and then waved goodbye to Somerset and Steven. It was sad to see them go! Then, Trey took me and Vivian to see the Star Trek movie on the IMAX which was awesome - I am not a Trek fan, but this movie was amazing - I was impressed :)
Back to work ALREADY???

No comments: