4/13/12

For the love of a Cupcake...

OR NOT..... yep. That seems to be the case. Logan of course is one of the pickiest eaters I have ever known. Seriously. So today I had a playdate and there was a mini cupcake leftover so I plopped it down on his lunch tray to see what he would do. And I think the photos pretty much cover his true feelings...


Checking it out... getting a feel for it...


First bite...


"ewwwwwww"


Spitting more out

Classic Stank Face (he has this perfected)

And Total. Utter. Complete. DISGUST. And don't judge me folks, I did my part. I ate plenty of cupcakes during pregnancy so I cannot be to blame for his hatred. That is all on him...
Haha - oh he cracks me up. His hate of almost every food group. I just have to shake my head and laugh sometimes because if I didn't I would literally freak out and have a panic attack. :) Oh and I bought rainbow colored goldfish today for the kiddos - he only ate the orange cheese colored ones. Flat out refused to eat the green, purple, or red ones. Even though they taste the same! Seesh.
He is loving his Diner - plays with it all the time...

Saying "Cheeeeeeeeese"

Love that kid - he is just the most precious thing ever!

No comments: