11/14/08

Mel's 27th Birthday!!


My 27th Birthday was November 13th and I had the best day! My mother-in-law dropped off a gift bag at my door for me to find before I left for work which was so sweet! It was a wonderful start to my day!
I get to work and as soon as i walk in I see my "Pink Carpet Entrance" laid out in the hallway going to my desk which was hilarious and awesome! Then, our office table was decorated with a pink tablecloth, balloons, confetti, and gifts. It was awesome! We ordered pizza for lunch, and later in the afternoon, one of my co-workers, who had drawn my name for my birthday, brought in this amazing pink triple layer cake that his wife made. It was gorgeous and so yummy! I also got a Starbucks gift card which made my day! Peppermint Mocha's are my favorite this time of year.









For dinner, Trey and I went to our favorite steak place Colonial and it was amazing with great service. It was such a special birthday and I am so thankful for everyone in my life. The cards I received from my friends and family was the cherry on the top of a perfect birthday. I cannot believe I am 27! Three more years until 30! But I am enjoying every minute of it :)

No comments: