6/25/10

35 1/2 weeks!

Everything is going well - went to the doctor today and she did the fetal stress test again - she will continue to do this twice a week until he is born. He was fine - heart rate was good, my blood pressure was good, and nothing new to report. She did not check me again - I think she is only checking me once a week. Here are my 35 week pics as promised! :)


I swear my belly gets bigger every DAY! :)



This weekend I am getting the rest of his nursery squared away - washing the last load of clothes and putting diapers in the diaper stacker. I need to wash bottles and make a check list of all the things we haven't done yet. We did get our car seat bases in the mail and need to check to make sure they fit our car seat! That is on the agenda for tomorrow...along with cleaning the house and packing my hospital bag! This exhausted mama is headed to bed ;)

No comments: