3/26/09

Oh, SOPHIE!!!

Lovely, just lovely. Trey and I get home to this MESS tonight after we celebrated Vivian's birthday at Colonial. Unbelievable. Sophie has been so good the past couple of weeks - not tearing up anything when we leave for work and then, we come home to discover this chaos. Well, in her defense (honestly, does she even have one anymore???) Trey came home for lunch at 12:00 pm, and then we did not get home from dinner until 9:00 pm which is WAY longer than our normal 5:00 pm work schedule. I give her that - but seriously!?


That's it - we are looking into Chenal Pet Palace to do doggie day care and training. It will give her a place to burn off energy - while socializing with other doggies and humans. Sounds perfect to me!


Isn't this princess room adorable?? Their website is www.chenalpetpalace.com and I will let you know how it goes when I talk to the owners to see what they offer. Fingers Crossed!!

No comments: